Fidonet Portal

From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: All
Date: Thu, 16.07.20 12:05
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, July 19 (cancelled)
Dear C= and Ami aficionados,
Happy July! Our usual third-Sunday-of-the-month meeting is cancelled, due
to the Covid-19 crisis and the restrictions placed at our venue, Panera Bread
Restaurant in Fresno.
Meanwhile, I still intend to visit C= repairperson Ray Carlsen in southern
Washington state (now delayed until Sept. or Oct.Wink and make a big order from
AmigaKit.com (gotta keep the classic Amigas happy).

Staying busy with Commodore and Amiga,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group - http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)