Fidonet Portal

From: Deon George (3:633/509)
To: All
Date: Wed, 29.07.20 04:23
filefix
Re: filefix
By: Alan Ianson to Deon George on Tue Jul 28 2020 06:37 pm

AI> I suspect (but I'm not sure) that htick is looking for netmail messages to
AI> filefix in your first listed netmail area.

Actually, from what I've figured - htick is looking for the message in the
right area (robots in my case) - but hpt is not putting filefix messages in
that area. (hpt is putting the filefix message in the netmail area where
non-robot messages would go).

...????

... Bosses come and bosses go, but a good secretary lasts forever.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: I'm playing with ANSI+videotex - wanna play too? (3:633/509)