Fidonet Portal

From: Deon George (3:633/509)
To: All
Date: Wed, 29.07.20 02:22
filefix
Hi, looking for some guidance.

I have multiple netmail areas - almost one for each ftn network I'm connected
with. (I've done this so that when I reply to netmails they have the right
source address.Wink

I've discovered as a result of this filefix is no longer working.

IE: messages to areafix@<FTN> are being processed as a robot message, but
messages to filefix@<FTN> are not being processed by "htick scan".

So I set up a netmailarea robots and a "robotsarea robots" - thinking that
might help - but still messages to filefix do not arrive in that message area -
they still arrive in the netmail area for the FTN.

(Messages to areafix@FTN do get sent to the robots area.Wink

Any ideas why my filefix messages are not being recognised as a robot message
and going to the robots area?

...????

... Everybody has a right to pronounce foreign names as he chooses.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: I'm playing with ANSI+videotex - wanna play too? (3:633/509)