Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Tue, 23.10.12 16:12
CVS Updates
On 01 Jan 70 00:00, mark lewis wrote to Roy Witt:

AL>>> Is anyone interested in having the CVS update notifications for
AL>>> MakeNL posted here?

ml>> it would be nice to see when and what work has been done, yes... if
ml>> not in this area, then another area specifically for them like some
ml>> of the bbs development areas do...

RW>> Isn't that what this echo is for?

ml> it could be considered such...

After seeing some others comment in the negative on the update
notifications, I withdraw my question. CVS isn't something a user of
the software would be interested in.

ml> but then those that are interested in discussion about the software
ml> may not like having to "wade thru" the automated update postings...

I can understand that.

ml> personally, i consider this area as a public discussion area but i'm
ml> not the creator or moderator and i have not read the echolist's
ml> description of the area so...

now it's a moot point.

R\%/itt

... Mark Owen: "Hey, did you ever hear anything about that beer?
... Fellow SEAL: "You believed that shit, I bet you voted for change too,
... SUCKER."

--- GoldED+/W32
* Origin: Texas Lone-Star - Texan, American, USAian (1:387/22)