Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.07.20 00:49
/many political flavours /emotional meltdown
Hello Alan and or any pro or anti Trump persons!

** On Friday 03.07.20 - 18:10, Alan Ianson wrote to Nick Andre:

NA> By carefully studying several issues of the 'gazette to see that some
NA> have had politically-charged or baiting remarks in it since November
NA> 2016 for no reason other than to push an agenda. If it was a pro-
NA> Trump agenda I would complain the same... although I suspect a total
NA> emotional meltdown from several others would beat me to it.

AI> I don't find the gazette to be politically charged or baiting.

AI> You might find the odd quote of the day or editorial that has a political
AI> flavour but it's not a political rag.

2021 is looking be a year of many book "flavours" in the Trump arena:

https://bookmanager.com/tbm/?q=h.tviewer&e_def_id=HGhMHHzi5xM

I hope they don't contribute to total emotional meltdown for anyone! LOL

Three in the list can be obtained this year.

Hopefully both sides of the debate can enjoy Trumpty Dumpty and Dumpty by
Lithgow. Click on More Images to look inside Lithgow books for sample
pages. Amazon's Look Inside offers similar previews.

For a 3 minute audio sample of the latter:

https://libro.fm/ashlies

..and enter Lithgow in the search and look for Dumpty

../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.45
* Origin: (2:221/1.58)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.3)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.07.20 18:48
Re: /many political flavours /emotional meltdown
August Abolins wrote to Alan Ianson:

AA> AI> I don't find the gazette to be politically charged or baiting.
AA>
AA> AI> You might find the odd quote of the day or editorial that has a
AA> AI> political flavour but it's not a political rag.
AA>
AA> 2021 is looking be a year of many book "flavours" in the Trump arena:
AA>
AA> https://bookmanager.com/tbm/?q=h.tviewer&e_def_id=HGhMHHzi5xM

AA> I hope they don't contribute to total emotional meltdown for anyone! LOL

Or this.. Smile

https://youtu.be/7lJondUzeKk

AA> Three in the list can be obtained this year.

AA> Hopefully both sides of the debate can enjoy Trumpty Dumpty and Dumpty by

AA> Lithgow. Click on More Images to look inside Lithgow books for sample
AA> pages. Amazon's Look Inside offers similar previews.
AA>
AA> For a 3 minute audio sample of the latter:
AA>
AA> https://libro.fm/ashlies
AA>
AA> ..and enter Lithgow in the search and look for Dumpty

Thanks for the link, I'll look that up. I could use a break from my recent
fact checking.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... *** ERROR *** Unable to insert witty tagline.

--- MBSE BBS v1.0.7.17 (GNU/Linux-x86_64)
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.3)