Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Falken (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Sun, 05.07.20 13:07
Best Linux Terminal
Re: Best Linux Terminal
By: Ray Sbaitso to All on Sun Jul 05 2020 10:54 am

> Any recommendations for the best terminal to use for connecting to BBSes via
Linux? I've done some searching around and the
> doesn't seem to be a very large selection. I'm wondering what others are
using.

Linux terminal (tty) with kermit works well. Or even good old xterm or
xfce4-terminal. You don't really need fancy software. I
bet fancy software is cool and has nice features, though.

The KDE terminal even has XMODEM file transfers integrated.

--
gopher://gopher.operationalsecurity.es
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux