Fidonet Portal

From: David Parsons (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 29.06.20 16:07
ANPM kaput, how to re-install?
From: David Parsons <dwparsons@t-online.de>

Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.

Does anyone know what to keep & what to delete?

--

Dave P.
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Steven Levine (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 29.06.20 03:06
Re: ANPM kaput, how to re-install?
From: "Steven Levine" <steve53@nomail.earthlink.net>

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons
<dwparsons@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
> useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
> However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.

Have you reviewed the troubleshooting tips at:

https://www.arcanoae.com/wiki/anpm/

Steven

Steven Levine <steve53@earthlink.bogus.net>
DIY/ArcaOS/Warp etc. www.scoug.com www.arcanoae.com www.warpcave.com
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: David Parsons (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 01.07.20 10:29
Re: ANPM kaput, how to re-install?
From: David Parsons <dwparsons@t-online.de>

On 29-06-20 19:06, Steven Levine wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons
> <dwparsons@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
>> Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
>> useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
>> However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.
>
> Have you reviewed the troubleshooting tips at:
>
> https://www.arcanoae.com/wiki/anpm/
>
> Steven

H Steven,

No but I will, thanks for the tip.

Dave P.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: David Parsons (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.07.20 13:58
Re: ANPM kaput, how to re-install?
From: David Parsons <dwparsons@t-online.de>

On 29-06-20 19:06, Steven Levine wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons
> <dwparsons@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
>> Over the last few months ANPM 1.0.4 has finally ceased to do anything
>> useful so I want to remove all the old stuff and re-install.
>> However there seem to be bits in caches etc in many places.
>
> Have you reviewed the troubleshooting tips at:
>
> https://www.arcanoae.com/wiki/anpm/
>
> Steven

Hi Steven,

Update to last reply:
Yes, but it was a long while ago & it looks as though there are now a
few new bits & changes.

Dave.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Steven Levine (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Mon, 29.06.20 03:06
Re: ANPM kaput, how to re-install?
From: "Steven Levine" <steve53@nomail.earthlink.net>

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:07:22 UTC, David Parsons

Hi Dave,

From: David Parsons (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Wed, 01.07.20 10:29