Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 30.11.11 11:59
Vote

DH> | Michiel van der Vlist| 2:280/5555 | | x |

Ah yes, here we go again. Anyone here who don't see a pattern here?

DH> Cheers... Dallas

Cheers to whom?

DH> REC17

I see.

Point of order:

I challenge the right for this person to vote, since he has not recognised
EP1, and therefore can not even exist since there is no policy giving him any
right to exist.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)