Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.04.08 11:12
RC50 Election
Good news, I've heard from RC50 that according to the custom in R50 there now
is an RO as well as VC found available at the same time. So the RC50 election
can finally kick-off.

The people who will be running the show are:

Vitaliy Aksyonov 2:4635/32 (RO)
and Jenya Dyatlov 2:4635/69 (VC)

They may consider themselves officially appointed as from this moment.

I wish them the best of luck in their endeavour.

Take care,

\%/@rd Dossche
ZC/2

--- LIGHTHOUSE-DCD.ORG
* Origin: Many Glacier -o=O=o- Preserve - Protect - Conserve (2:292/854)