Date: Mon, 15.06.20 05:05
HOME_COOKING Echo Rules
Updated 1 February 2017
Moderator: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
This echo is for the discussion of almost anything involving food.
By your participation in this echo, you agree to the following:
* Real names are required to be used in this echo. No aliases. If
your BBS software will not allow you to toggle between real name and
alias in the message header, sign your message with your real name.
* All messages must be in English. You may post a message in your native
language as long as an English translation accompanies the native
post in the same message.
* No discussion of brewing alcohol or any self-medication involving
herbal remedies of any type, please. This is for legal reasons.
* Discussions about cooking with alcohol as an ingredient is allowed.
* Recipe posting is highly encouraged. You may post up to 30 recipes
* Religious discussion is tolerated as long as there is a direct
connection to an on-topic discussion concerning cooking or food.
Any other threads are not allowed.
* Absolutely NO POLITICS even in passing. None. Don't do it.
* No blatently off-topic posts, such as BBS ads, "test" messages,
* Please don't gate this echo to USENET, a mailing list, another BBS
mail network, an online Fidonet mail archive, or anything else
without the moderator's express and written permission. This is
a Fidonet echo and needs to stay in Fidonet.
* This echo does not recognize any local or regional echomail policy,
such as EP1. This echo originates in Zone 1 and follows Zone 1
policies concerning the "echolist".
* Any traffic concerning Fidonet matters, such as alleged "echo
hijackings", complaints about other echoes and their moderators,
or any traffic construed as such by the moderators is OFF-TOPIC.
Absolutely none of that is allowed in this echo and violators will
be dealt with swiftly. Please take such discussion to netmail or
another appropriate echo.
* The moderator has the final say in dealing with problems in the echo.
If you have something to say about a moderator's action, please
contact him via netmail (preferred) or email.
* Public discussion of any moderator action is not allowed. If you have
anything to say about a moderator action, please do so via netmail
* This is a living document and will be adjusted as needed.
* This document will be posted on the 1st and 15th of each month.
* Please don't hesitate to contact the moderator with any questions
about this document.
Thank you for your participation in HOME_COOKING!
-- Sean Dennis/HOME_COOKING Moderator
--- Squish/386 v1.11
* Origin: Outpost BBS@bbs.outpostbbs.net:10123 (1:18/200)