Fidonet Portal

From: Jack Wise (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Mozilla as default Browser
From: Jack Wise <jwise@hal-pc.org>

I recently had to re-install Warp & re-apply fixpact & updates, Etc.

In the process Mozilla is no longer the default browser. (webex remains
a default browser).

How can I convert Mozilla to be the default browser when I click on a
url object?
--
Jack Wise
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: William L. Hartzell (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Mozilla as default Browser
From: "William L. Hartzell" <wlhartzell@comcast.net>

Sir:

Jack Wise wrote:
> I recently had to re-install Warp & re-apply fixpact & updates, Etc.
>
> In the process Mozilla is no longer the default browser. (webex remains
> a default browser).
>
> How can I convert Mozilla to be the default browser when I click on a
> url object?

Open the properties of any url object and set the browser to the one you
desire and then click upon the 'set as default' button on the bottom of
the page.
--
Bill
Thanks a Million!

From: Jack Wise (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Mozilla as default Browser
From: Jack Wise <jwise@hal-pc.org>

William L. Hartzell wrote:
> Sir:
>
> Jack Wise wrote:
>
>> I recently had to re-install Warp & re-apply fixpact & updates, Etc.
>>
>> In the process Mozilla is no longer the default browser. (webex
>> remains a default browser).
>>
>> How can I convert Mozilla to be the default browser when I click on a
>> url object?
>

> Open the properties of any url object and set the browser to the one you
> desire and then click upon the 'set as default' button on the bottom of
> the page.

Thanks, It worked. Learn Something New Everyday. Even with 15+ years
experience with OS/2.

Or perhaps that's 1 years experience 15+ years in a row!!

--
Jack Wise

TEXAS red wine: renowned for its smoky-mesquite-bbq & jalapeno
overtones, the perfect foil for a meal of tacos and refried beans...
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2