Fidonet Portal

From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: This new computer electronic mail thingy that's supposed to be
00001129
From: Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.COM>

>> Usenet seems to move at its own pace, [...]
>>>
>> Talking of which: You've had two messages from me languishing in your
>> Yahoo electronic mailbox for almost the past month. (-:
>>
> I'm not clear if this is to Peter or me.

The message I was replying to was written by Peter Flass. (I wasn't
aware that you even had a Yahoo electronic mailbox.Wink

> Have you sent me anything recently?

No. Did I tell you to check out the options to CHKVOL on its command
reference page? I told a few people. No-one appears to have done so.
Or, at least, they've not mentioned it in response.

I'm waiting to hear from Dave Yeo, too. (-:

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2