Fidonet Portal

From: mark deguire (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 23.05.20 02:23
6682512 CD-R, DVD R, DVD CASES LOWEST PRICE! 66
From: "mark deguire" <eeddadas@eeddadar.com>

media4sale.com offers innovative and quality media, CD/DVD packaging and
other computer accessories at the best prices. We pride ourselves in
service, quality and commitment and are certain that our standards will
exceed expectations.
http://www.media4sale.com

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2