Fidonet Portal

From: a b (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Anybody out there?
From: a b <a.b@b.a>

If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: D. Stussy (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: "D. Stussy" <spam+newsgroups@bde-arc.ampr.org>

"a b" wrote in message news:MPG.2a6d1486186e2c4e989685@nntp.aioe.org...
If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
==================

The purpose of "news.admin.peering" is to promote Usenet article flow among
participating hosts. It replaced "alt.usenet.peering."

The other groups you cross-posted your query to have other purposes.

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Bruce Esquibel (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: Bruce Esquibel <bje@ripco.com>

In alt.usenet.peering a b <a.b@b.a> wrote:

> If so, what do you think this group should be used for?

p0rn.

-bruce
bje@ripco.com
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: glen herrmannsfeldt (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: glen herrmannsfeldt <gah@ugcs.caltech.edu>

In comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip Bruce Esquibel <bje@ripco.com> wrote:
> In alt.usenet.peering a b <a.b@b.a> wrote:

>> If so, what do you think this group should be used for?

I believe I signed up while actually working on OS/2 networking.

As I plan to get my P/370 running again soon, I might be back.

-- glen
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: amie (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: amie <amie@mccarragher.com>

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:55:59 -0700, a b <a.b@b.a> wrote:

>If so, what do you think this group should be used for?

I am Here

----------------
P2P by EMAIL
http://tinyurl.com/824xvvl
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: The Doctor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)

In article <i9cu0811uhq9facqhspctoc67kilhv45hn@4ax.com>,
amie <amie@mccarragher.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:55:59 -0700, a b <a.b@b.a> wrote:
>
>>If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
>
>I am Here
>

>----------------
>P2P by EMAIL
>http://tinyurl.com/824xvvl

PResent and accounted for.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k

From: Peter Brown (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: Peter Brown <losepeteSPAM-ME-NOT@ntlworld.com>

Hi

a b wrote:
> If so, what do you think this group should be used for?

comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip should be used for the somewhat rare
discussion of tcpip problems on OS/2 based platforms - I say "somewhat
rare" as OS/2 is a mature platform and less prone to the flakiness of
newer systems.

Regards

Pete
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: neozeed@gmail.com (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: neozeed@gmail.com

No kidding trying to get an rtl8139 working on OS/2 2.0 or 2.1 is...
impossible... and the E1000?? LOL. .. nope!

On Wednesday, 25 July 2012 10:32:04 UTC-4, Peter Brown wrote:
> Hi
>

> a b wrote:
>
> > If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
>

> comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip should be used for the somewhat rare
>
> discussion of tcpip problems on OS/2 based platforms - I say "somewhat
>
> rare" as OS/2 is a mature platform and less prone to the flakiness of
>
> newer systems.
>

> Regards
>

> Pete

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Peter Brown (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: Peter Brown <losepeteSPAM-ME-NOT@ntlworld.com>

Hi

neozeed@gmail.com wrote:
> No kidding trying to get an rtl8139 working on OS/2 2.0 or 2.1 is...
impossible... and the E1000?? LOL. .. nope!

Probably not on such early versions of OS/2... Why not get an up to date
version of OS/2 - or at least Warp4 with fixpack15.

I do not have experience of either of those nics but understand that
both nics are supported by driver packages available for eCS
(eComStation) users. Not sure if those packages are generally available
or restricted to eCS systems - doubt if they work on OS/2 2.0/2.1 though.

Sorry, should have mentioned that eComStation is based on OS/2 Warp4.52
and adds lots of useful new drivers and features. See
http://www.ecomstation.com/

Regards

Pete

> On Wednesday, 25 July 2012 10:32:04 UTC-4, Peter Brown wrote:
>> Hi
>>

>> a b wrote:
>>
>>> If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
>>

>> comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip should be used for the somewhat rare
>>
>> discussion of tcpip problems on OS/2 based platforms - I say "somewhat
>>
>> rare" as OS/2 is a mature platform and less prone to the flakiness of
>>
>> newer systems.
>>

>> Regards
>>

>> Pete

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: amie (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: Amie <amie@mccarragher.com>

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:50:48 -0700, "D. Stussy"
<spam+newsgroups@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:

>"a b" wrote in message news:MPG.2a6d1486186e2c4e989685@nntp.aioe.org...
>If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
>==================
>
>The purpose of "news.admin.peering" is to promote Usenet article flow among
>participating hosts. It replaced "alt.usenet.peering."
>
>The other groups you cross-posted your query to have other purposes.

You Mean Peering ?

I need a Peer for my New usenet server
http://mccarragher.com/peering
---------------
Usenet FREE > news.mccarragher.com
We need Peering > http://mccarragher.com/peering
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: The Doctor (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)

In article <4p6k68p6nph084tkdjam8lrpap1h9a5g67@4ax.com>,
Amie <amie@mccarragher.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:50:48 -0700, "D. Stussy"
<spam+newsgroups@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:

>>"a b" wrote in message news:MPG.2a6d1486186e2c4e989685@nntp.aioe.org...
>>If so, what do you think this group should be used for?
>>==================
>>
>>The purpose of "news.admin.peering" is to promote Usenet article flow among
>>participating hosts. It replaced "alt.usenet.peering."
>>
>>The other groups you cross-posted your query to have other purposes.
>
>You Mean Peering ?
>
>I need a Peer for my New usenet server
>http://mccarragher.com/peering
>---------------
>Usenet FREE > news.mccarragher.com
>We need Peering > http://mccarragher.com/peering

Bien te revoir.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k
USA petition to dissolve the Republic and vote to disoolve it in November 2012
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2

From: Robert Wolfe (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Re: Anybody out there?
From: robert.wolfe@winserver.org (Robert Wolfe)

-=> neozeed@gmail.com wrote to All <=-

ne> No kidding trying to get an rtl8139 working on OS/2 2.0 or 2.1 is...
ne> impossible... and the E1000?? LOL. .. nope!

Heh, yeah. That's why I prefer eComStation -- at least until Blue Lion
officially comes available to the public.

* This message uses 100% recycled electrons
* TagIt!/2 Version 1.00 for OS/2

--- MultiMail/OS/2 v0.50
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2