Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: All
Date: Wed, 10.06.20 03:41
Maximus for Linux?
Re: Maximus for Linux?
By: Oli to Charles Stephenson on Fri May 29 2020 10:03 am

Ol> I'm not a C(++) programmer and I don't know nothing about the different
Ol> versions and how to port to newer compilers. I somehow managed to get
Ol> Squish build with trial and error and it seems to work fine. I also see
Ol> that the max binary was build too, but I'm pretty sure I just changed
Ol> stuff until it compiled and didn't care at all about correctness. I don't
Ol> remember if I tried to install and run it, I was mainly interested in
Ol> Squish.

I'm not a C Coder either. One of the things on my bucketlist. I have the
current source. I'm going to see if I can get some of my programming friends
take a look at it and see how hard would it be to 'fix'.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net:23] - OH (1:226/17)