Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.06.20 22:22
Nodelist Flags
Hello Oli,

On Tuesday June 02 2020 17:49, you wrote to me:

MvdV>> IMNSHO, those ,MOB nodes should never have made it into the
MvdV>> nodelist.

Ol> On one hand the ZC2 seems to be completely unqualified to make sane
Ol> decisions about user flags, one the other hand user flags should be
Ol> restricted and approved. Fidonet at its best.

I expressed my views on that in my Fidonews article titled "Why I resigned as
FTSC administrator" in Fidonews 36:43 of 28 Oct 2019. ATM, I have nothing to
add to that.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)