Fidonet Portal

From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: All
Date: Tue, 02.06.20 01:19
HAM Ventions
Anyone on here going to any HAM ventions in the coming months?
I'd love to shake hands (and then sanitize, of course - LOL) if
you are!

Last one I attended was in Memphis last year I think it was...
Only BIG one was at Huntsville. Wife and I both went and stayed
the night as well. It was fun! Bought our mobile rigs and
antennas there...

... Press any key to continue...no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
* Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)