Fidonet Portal

From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: All
Date: Sat, 16.05.20 23:52
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, May 17 (cancelled)
Dear C= and Ami aficionados,
Due to the Covid-19 crisis and the unavailability of our venue,
Panera Bread Restaurant, our May 17 meeting is cancelled.

Hope you are staying well,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)

From: Bobbie Sellers (2:221/1.10)
To: All
Date: Sun, 17.05.20 00:25
Re: Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, May 17 (cancelled)
On 5/16/20 9:52 PM, rbernardo@iglou.com wrote:
> Dear C= and Ami aficionados,
> Due to the Covid-19 crisis and the unavailability of our venue,
> Panera Bread Restaurant, our May 17 meeting is cancelled.
>
> Hope you are staying well,
> Robert Bernardo
> Fresno Commodore User Group
> http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

SF-LUG is only meeting by Zoom which I am trying to set up on my
new box. So my Heart goes out the various Users Groups which are barred
from meetings due to Covid-19.

bliss

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)