Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Tue, 21.05.19 12:00
Anyone?
Alan,

AI>If it wasn't for the distance between us I'd come over for a visit and we co
AI> go out for something to eat or maybe do a bit of shopping if there was time
AI>for that.

Appreciate the thought. My 3 remaining hobbies of the BBS, ham radio,
and behind the scenes work for a square dance organization, are the only
things keeping me sane.

AI>I sure hope you don't end up on a diet of bread & butter. I know it happens
AI>here. There are many folks in my town who have to use the food bank to
AI>supliment their needs. The food bank can only provide a little relief and it
AI>doesn't fix the problem.

And, a lot of the stuff there is close to, or past expiration. I'm a
firm believer in "When in doubt, throw it out"...as food poisoning is no
fun.

Daryl

===

--- SBBSecho 3.07-Win32
* Origin: FIDONet: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)