Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Mon, 20.05.19 19:43
Anyone?
>> i finally made myself step on the scale the other day... i was 195 the last
>> time i got on any and i'm not sure if i got over 200 but i'm back down to
>> 150/155 since August when my dad passed away...

> If I end up going on a diet of bread, butter, and water (which appears
> likely), I'll be down there as well. I've sacrificed expenses to where I
> can sacrifice no more...and the other bills are devouring the grocery
> budget.

If it wasn't for the distance between us I'd come over for a visit and we could
go out for something to eat or maybe do a bit of shopping if there was time
for that.

I sure hope you don't end up on a diet of bread & butter. I know it happens
here. There are many folks in my town who have to use the food bank to
supliment their needs. The food bank can only provide a little relief and it
doesn't fix the problem.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)