Fidonet Portal

From: Lem Kilmister (1:154/700)
To: All
Date: Tue, 03.03.20 03:56
The Long Dark
Re: The Long Dark
By: Ray Sbaitso to All on Sun Mar 01 2020 03:47 pm

I need to go back to The Long Dark. I've only played it for several hours
during Early Access phase when story mode wasn't available. How long do
episodes last? Maybe I could do a gameplay video for Youtube if they're not too
long.
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin) (1:154/700)