Fidonet Portal

From: Lem Kilmister (1:154/700)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.02.20 08:51
Any EU Doom 2 players?
Are there any EU Doom 2 players playing multiplayer? I would really like to
shoot some vanilla DOOM 2 from time to time, all I see are mods which are,
quite frankly, not that interesting to me at all.

Mail me here with some info and let's get it going.

Best,

mtrhd
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: thePharcyde_ telnet://bbs.pharcyde.org (Wisconsin) (1:154/700)