Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.12.11 18:37
T h e F i d o G a z e t t e! Vol 5 No 20 Editorial
E D I T O R I A L

The FTSC election has concluded - with a total of 16 RCs
voting, along with 3 RECs... that includes as I noted in my
article, "And the Winners are...", 9 of 10 Zone 1 RCs voting,
but only _7_ out of 20 Z2 RCs casting a vote. Of the few
RECs that also also voted, 1 was from Zone 1, and 2 from
Zone2..

And still, in my Email folder Ward Dossche still mentions,
in his words to some people, "charades as we just witnessed
in the FTSC-election".

Charades?? The only charades I saw in the election at all
was Bjorn Felten's propensity to put his own foot in his
mouth.. possibly more than once.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that our Zone 1 RCs read the echo,
and obviously so did the members of their regions. Over here
in Zone 1, I felt we were fairly represented. A good number
of those Z1 RCs that voted consulted their regional members.

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 5 No 20 Page 2 December 15th, 2011

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)