Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Sat, 02.12.06 11:44
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Carol!

On Saturday December 02 2006 10:00, you wrote to me:

CS>> Are you objecting to the fact that Bin Li is still listed?

MvdV>> Yes, I was referring to Bin Li. And yes, I object to that
MvdV>> listing.

CS> Oh well. It's there and staying. Now Anatoli is another matter. His
CS> might be going away. He's not been reliably picking up, unlike Li.

I am not going to argue. Not again. Just reminding you that Monday three weeks
from now it will be Xmas. IIRC you announced we would see some changes in the
Z6 segment by then....

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)