Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sun, 23.12.07 13:21
RC-Check
Dear RC,

This is a check to see how well you are within reach and/or technically alive
in the network.

For some this is a ridiculous request as we have near daily contacts, from
others I haven't heard for a very long time.

Please confirm that you have received this message. It will go out in
ENET.SYSOP, REGCON.EUR, netmail as well as in the Fidonews-publication.

I will mail-out statistics on respondants.

Take care,

\%/@rd Dossche
ZC/2

--- D'Bridge 2.94
* Origin: Many Glacier -o=O=o- Preserve - Protect - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.12.07 14:56
Re: RC-Check
Vince,

VC> Received this but direct seems to have gone into badmail area.

Interesting. Could you check so that I can run a test again?

\%/@rd

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Tue, 25.12.07 01:54
Re: RC-Check
Vince,

VC> I've no added a new netmail location with the 2:25/0 address, so please
VC> try again.

And will you send me a new segment so I can have an indication what this new
number might be?