Fidonet Portal

From: Ron Kinney (1:104/115)
To: All
Date: Fri, 14.12.18 10:15
Apple Watch ECG
Re: Apple Watch ECG
By: Roman Litvinenko to Ron Kinney on Fri Dec 14 2018 09:25 am

> Haha, I have upgraded from OG model. The very first model Apple was trying
> to erase from history,
> released even before Series 1. It is amazing how OG battery was holding even
> after all those years
> of heavy usage. Series 4 battery can last about 2 1/2 days of light usage
> and 1
> 1/2 days if I use LTE to
> stream music while my iPhone is in the locker and fitness tracker on.

Good to hear that the OG model battery was still able to last. Don't get me
wrong, the battery life on my series 4 is really good. I get about the same as
you -- 2 1/2 days worth, but I managed to go over three days on the series 3.

The Dawn of Demise BBS (tdod.org)
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: (1:104/115)