Fidonet Portal

From: Havok (1:123/130)
To: All
Date: Mon, 11.06.18 05:05
WEBSITE TRIBUTE
DS> I've made The Thunderbolt BBS a hybrid system...with the ATI Red
DS> Theme, done by the late Tim Cornett, for the website (as I didn't care
DS> for the default web theme of Synchronet), and Synchronet for the telnet

Morning Daryl

Nice job, takes a lot to impress me!

But I must say I'm impressed you did a great job with Tim's theme. How I miss
him I could use his help on my upload/download troubles that no one on FB
VBBS/VA site seems to help with.

Back to the original topic, I like your work!

Havok

* Origin: After Hours|The Villages,FL|afterhours-bbs.com (1:123/130)