Fidonet Portal

From: Ruth Haffly (1:396/45.28)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.12.18 10:30
475 was was overflow
Hi Nancy,

RH> We just did a direct transfer--the cold stuff helped bring the new
RH> fridge down to chill temps faster.

NB> Saved a transfer or two, then... Smile

Yes, and Steve took care of it all for me.

NB> RH>> The fun stuff.
NB> NB>> The easier to deal with stuff... Smile

RH> That, too. (G)

NB> Nice when one can just drive and the snow just blows off the car in
NB> the first few minutes... ;)

Still helps to brush most of it off before heading out.

NB> RH>> Quite, easy on the carbs for me, with a good amount of protein
NB> RH>> to balance them out.
NB> NB>> And lunch already fixed and ready for you... ;)

RH> Just had to heat it a bit, tho I could have eaten it cold.

NB> I usually just eat leftover pizza cold... Smile

It varies with me--sometimes I prefer it heated, other times, cold from
the fridge is fine.

---
Catch you later,
Ruth
rchaffly{at}earthlink{dot}net FIDO 1:396/45.28

... A truly wise person knows that he knows not.

--- PPoint 3.01
* Origin: Sew! That's My Point (1:396/45.28)