Fidonet Portal

From: Ruth Haffly (1:396/45.28)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.12.18 10:23
cat & mouse
Hi Nancy,

NB> RH>> Hope that they got home before the storms hit.
NB> NB>> I think so... they came back on Friday....

RH> Good; I understand that another system is working its way across the
RH> country. Didn't want them caught in it.

NB> And I think they are staying put now.... at least until it's time for
NB> them to go to their Florida home... don't know what the timetable on
NB> that is....

We had quite a bit of wind and rain Thursday (first day of our travels).
Turns out my in laws community in FL had several EF0 tornadoes go thru,
several homes (not theirs) were damaged but no injuries/loss of life.

NB> RH>> I've been counting since it got cold. (G)
NB> NB>> I don't.... that can be too depressing.... ;)

RH> Your cold starts earlier, goes later than ours; I can see why you
RH> count just the winter months. (G)

NB> Yup. Smile

But I don't want it to get too warm, too fast.

NB> NB>> Nice warming meals... Smile

RH> Very much so. Tonight will be some chicken picotta I had in the
RH> freezer and fresh cooked kale. Trying to use up fresh stuff before we
RH> head south.

NB> Good thinking... Smile

It's the usual "before we go away" thing, especially on extended trips.
Didn't leave any bananas out this time (G) and the compost bucket
contents were dumped.

NB> RH>> And younger daughter is very much like him. I think one of
NB> RH>> her sons is, also.
NB> NB>> As it should be... ;)

RH> It's funny, seeing her dealing with her son, knowing that we did the
RH> same thing with her, her grandmother with her dad............

NB> Patterns continue... ;)

Quite so; I can see him in 30 years fussing about one of his children
doing the same thing. (G)

---
Catch you later,
Ruth
rchaffly{at}earthlink{dot}net FIDO 1:396/45.28

... Are you sure you really want to know that?

--- PPoint 3.01
* Origin: Sew! That's My Point (1:396/45.28)