Fidonet Portal

From: Ruth Haffly (1:396/45.28)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.12.18 14:21
test: health was bee
Hi Nancy,

NB> RH>> cold rain. Steve wasn't sure if it was a freezing rain or just
NB> RH>> regular. Anyway, church was called off so we will just make a
NB> RH>> big batch of turkey soup for us and put extras in the freezer.
NB> NB>> 'Twill still be useful.... Smile Add to your stock of easy
NB> NB>> things to fix for when you are laid up... Smile

RH> We just ate off of it until it was gone, easier than fixing new, from
RH> scratch this week. It was good..................while it lasted.

NB> That worked, too... Smile

Very much so; I wasn't up to doing a lot of cooking yet so we just
reheated the pot full. Cooked some pasta to go in it the first time but
didn't bother the other times.

---
Catch you later,
Ruth
rchaffly{at}earthlink{dot}net FIDO 1:396/45.28

... Nothing is ever lost. It's just where it doesn't belong.

--- PPoint 3.01
* Origin: Sew! That's My Point (1:396/45.28)