Fidonet Portal

From: Ruth Haffly (1:396/45.28)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.12.18 14:09
802 other froggish +
Hi Nancy,

NB> RH>> We figured that we've got the water filter at the sink so don't
NB> RH>> need another source of filtered water.
NB> NB>> Yup. We use a Brita pitcher to filter our water... and don't
NB> NB>> need it refrigerator cold anyway...

RH> We're looking for something like the Brita pitcher for the camper--but
RH> in a 4 cup (quart) maximum, size. The fridge there is small so we
RH> don't want to take up too much space but we would like some good
RH> tasting water. (G)

NB> I've seen a Brita individual size container, with a smaller filter...
NB> probably about a quart size... Haven't really paid attention to
NB> whether it is still available.. but I think in the past I saw them at
NB> BJ's...

We don't have a BJ's membership--will have to keep our eyes open for one
of those "try 3 months for free" cards that come in the mail every so
often.

NB> Tika has/had one...

What's Tika? Only tika I know is Tikka marsala. (G)

NB> RH>> to go in, others will go in but may be tossed later.
NB> NB>> You might even toss some as you take them out.... ;)

RH> Actually, Steve did all the transferring--and did toss some things but
RH> I've got more sorting to do. Guess it'll have to be done piecemeal for
RH> the fridge, but I can sit to do the freezer.

NB> True, with a bottom freezer that will be convenient... Smile Eventually
NB> you and/or Steve can weed out the stuff from the fridge... Smile

Hopefully I can get it done before the knee gets done.

NB> RH>> One of these "oh, WOW!" changes.
NB> NB>> I presume you took before and after pictures....? Smile

RH> He took some pictures at various points in the process--don't know if
RH> he put any on fb or not but did send some to the girls. They don't do
RH> the transformation process justice tho.

NB> Just show the picture before he started, and the one where it was all
NB> done....? ;)

Did he post them on fb?

NB> for NB>>> Christmas....
NB> RH>> Have to see how our schedules mesh, but hope we can get over
NB> RH>> there for a bit.
NB> NB>> Hopefully... Smile

RH> Got word Wed. night that some of her procedures have to be set back to
RH> January to allow other healing.

NB> So she'll be stuck home for a while longer, then... Did you get over
NB> to see her yet...?

Saw her in church Sunday. She was facing a bronchoscopy and other tests
on Wednesday. Got word at prayer meeting Wed. night that proceedure went
well but she wasn't up to going out again that night.

NB> RH>> Not even questioning "why" for some of the items submitted.
NB> NB>> Some insurances allow a lot more than others...

RH> And, some being age related, they probably figure there's no use
RH> questioning. (G)

NB> Good possibility... Smile

That's my thought, anyway.

NB> NB>> Of course... ;) Good reason just to make it a habit, no matter
NB> NB>> how short you expect the trip to take.... ;)

RH> Put it on after therapy yesterday for a bit of shopping. Of course,
RH> since it was on, somebody else wanted to do some more walking than
RH> neccessary.....................

NB> Gotta keep a balance there... Smile

Off for around home unless I've got a lot of prep work for supper,
(usually) on when we're out, didn't put it on for the trip south and
felt it last night.

---
Catch you later,
Ruth
rchaffly{at}earthlink{dot}net FIDO 1:396/45.28

... Mind... Mind... Let's see, I had one of those around here someplace.

--- PPoint 3.01
* Origin: Sew! That's My Point (1:396/45.28)