Fidonet Portal

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.05.21 20:57
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 21 May 2021, Jeff Thiele said the following...

JT> On 21 May 2021, Gregory Deyss said the following...
JT> GD> JT> There has been no credible evidence of widespread voter fraud pr
JT> GD> JT> No amount of personal attack on me is going to change that.
JT> GD> Would you be interested in seeing the evidence?
JT> GD> Unfortunately this is not something that I can provide a link too wit
JT> GD> the specific information that I have. As they are two media MP4 files
JT> GD> too big to transfer with an email.
JT>
JT> How does being too big to transfer via email preclude posting a link to
JT> them?
JT>
JT> Post them on the internet (or provide a link to where they're already
JT> posted) for everyone to see. Surely you agree that this evidence should
JT> be public, right?
Absolutely, I will work on this because I agree everyone should see this.
Those who wish to at any rate.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ??????????????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00????????00?٨????00????????00????
* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.05.21 20:58
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 21 May 2021, Jeff Thiele said the following...

JT> A dropbox link should have been sent to your inbox. There are 2 Gigs of
JT> space available. Please upload the evidence, and I will post it to the
JT> internet and provide links here so that everyone may view it.
Thank You Jeff.

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.05.21 21:02
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 21 May 2021, Jeff Thiele said the following...

JT> On 21 May 2021, Jeff Thiele said the following...
JT> JT> GD> I would be happy to burn a DVD & send this to you or any other d
JT> JT> GD> person. My email is gdeyss@gmail.com
JT> JT> GD> In the email just provide your mailing address.
JT> JT> GD> Then you will see for yourself.
JT> JT> A dropbox link should have been sent to your inbox. There are 2 Gigs
JT> JT> space available. Please upload the evidence, and I will post it to th
JT> JT> internet and provide links here so that everyone may view it.
JT>
JT> (Provided that posting them to the internet is legal. For example, these
JT> could be the two Lindell films, both of which have been throroughly
JT> debunked and one of which is being used as evidence in an ongoing
JT> defamation suit. However, if that's the case, at least one of them is
JT> available for viewing at lindelltv.com.Wink
One of this is, but why should there be a defamation suit, let the
information be seen and let people make up their own minds, afterall is it
available at lindelltv.com

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ??????????????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.05.21 08:42
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 21 May 2021, Gregory Deyss said the following...
GD> JT> Are you admitting that all of your evidence has been disproven and ye
GD> JT> you still cling to it? Are you blaming the fact that the evidence has
GD> JT> been debunked on liberals' refusal to "believe" in it as strongly as
GD> JT> do?
GD> You and people like you will find out what WE believe in come 2024.

Isn't that what you were saying about 2020, too?

Jeff.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
wrong." -- H. L. Mencken, who indeed was a racist thereby proving himself
right.
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: Cold War Computing BBS (1:387/26)

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.05.21 08:45
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 21 May 2021, Gregory Deyss said the following...
GD> JT> (Provided that posting them to the internet is legal. For example, th
GD> JT> could be the two Lindell films, both of which have been throroughly
GD> JT> debunked and one of which is being used as evidence in an ongoing
GD> JT> defamation suit. However, if that's the case, at least one of them is
GD> JT> available for viewing at lindelltv.com.Wink
GD> One of this is, but why should there be a defamation suit, let the
GD> information be seen and let people make up their own minds, afterall is
GD> it available at lindelltv.com

Because Lindell is being sued for defamation, and I don't want to get caught
up in that. My posting of it could be viewed as further defamation. If I
determin that the video(s) are available elsewhere, I'll just post a link to
those locations.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.05.21 22:54
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
LL> AT> People who talk terrible are what makes America special.
LL>
LL> Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say we talk terrible down here? Who dat?

NY is worse. We got 6 terrible NYC accents & about 6 terrible upstate NY
accents. They are all annoying. I know I speak one of them. Mine is the
Canadian/Buffalo NYer: something like the The Bears guy from SNL.
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.05.21 13:23
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 22 May 2021, Jeff Thiele said the following...

JT> GD> One of this is, but why should there be a defamation suit, let the
JT> GD> information be seen and let people make up their own minds, afterall
JT> GD> it available at lindelltv.com

The Lindell video is actually part II The other one was pulled off of
facebook.

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.05.21 15:18
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 22 May 2021, Michael Mrak said the following...
MM> JT> Because Lindell is being sued for defamation, and I don't want to get
MM> JT> caught up in that. My posting of it could be viewed as further
MM> JT> defamation. If I determin that the video(s) are available elsewhere,
MM> JT> I'll just post a link to those locations.
MM>
MM> Just for me to explain: Lindell is this pillow maker, right? Howewer,
Correct. He also produced a couple of videos alleging voter fraud, for one of
which he is being sued.

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.05.21 17:17
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
-=> Gregory Deyss wrote to Jeff Thiele <=-

GD> You and people like you will find out what WE believe in come 2024.

They'll get a good taste in 2022.

... Just when you thought it was safe to go outside...
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Sat, 22.05.21 17:24
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 22 May 2021, Ron Lauzon said the following...
RL> GD> You and people like you will find out what WE believe in come 2024.
RL> They'll get a good taste in 2022.

We shall see, although I don't think Trump is on the ballot in 2022.
Republicans may prevail, as minority parties often do in the mid-terms, but
Trumpism is on the decline.

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sun, 23.05.21 10:34
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
MM> On Jan. 15, 2021, Lindell advised President Trump on final ways to stay
MM> in office after losing the election. Journalists were able to photograph
MM> parts of his papers noting the declaration of martial law and the
MM> appointment of Kash Patel as head of the CIA. Correct?
Incorrect, but Trump was the President he could of placed whomever he wanted
at this post, just as he did at the FBI.

There was no declaration of martial law, as far as Kash Patel is concerned
you're just annoyed he was effective in so many ways to President Trump.
Patel was the man, that blow a hole in the steel dossier as room of the hotel
that Pres. Trump was alleged to be in, does not exist within the hotel. Opps.

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.05.21 11:02
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
MM> On Jan. 15, 2021, Lindell advised President Trump on final ways to stay
MM> in office after losing the election. Journalists were able to photograph
MM> parts of his papers noting the declaration of martial law and the
MM> appointment of Kash Patel as head of the CIA. Correct?

The only President since (and including) Clinton that has not had some sort
of alleged "proof" of considering martial law to extend their
administration was George W. Bush. If he did, I did not hear about it.

Clinton did, Obama did, and Trump did. In all three cases, I have serious
doubts of the truthfulness of those claims. In other words, that is a
popular rumor whenever it comes time for an administration to change in the
USA.

* SLMR 2.1a * The only good MAC is a Big Mac.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.05.21 11:00
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 24 May 2021, Mike Powell said the following...
MP> MM> On Jan. 15, 2021, Lindell advised President Trump on final ways to sta
MP> MM> in office after losing the election. Journalists were able to photogra
MP> MM> parts of his papers noting the declaration of martial law and the
MP> MM> appointment of Kash Patel as head of the CIA. Correct?
MP> The only President since (and including) Clinton that has not had some
MP> sort of alleged "proof" of considering martial law to extend their
MP> administration was George W. Bush. If he did, I did not hear about it.
Please present this "proof." I know Obama was accused of seeking a third
term, but that's all it was: unbiased accusations from people seeking to
demonize him.

MP> Clinton did, Obama did, and Trump did. In all three cases, I have
MP> serious doubts of the truthfulness of those claims. In other words,
MP> that is a popular rumor whenever it comes time for an administration to
MP> change in the USA.

Nope. Nice try, though. Clinton and Obama were both prohibited by the
Constitution from seeking a third term, by any means. Unless you can provide
credible proof otherwise, there were no plans to extend those presidencies to
a third term via martial law. Trump is the first to do this, and it's very
unAmerican.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.05.21 15:52
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
LL> The Irish Channel (a neighorhood in New Orleans) is just like
LL> Queens in NYC, everybody speaking with that same accent. That is
LL> why Trump (from Queens) won the state of Louisiana in 2016, as
LL> well as in 2020.

I think Trump's NYC accent is what caused much of the TDS epidemic. They sound
like terrible people from a mafia film, but A Few Good Men talk that way too.

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.05.21 23:45
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 21 May 2021, Kevin Koch said the following...

KK> GD> JT> There has been no credible evidence of widespread voter fraud pr
KK> GD> JT> No amount of personal attack on me is going to change that.
KK> GD>
KK> GD> Would you be interested in seeing the evidence?
KK> GD> Unfortunately this is not something that I can provide a link too wit
KK> GD> the specific information that I have. As they are two media MP4 files
KK> GD> too big to transfer with an email.
KK> GD> I would be happy to burn a DVD & send this to you or any other doubtf
KK> GD> person. My email is gdeyss@gmail.com
KK> GD> In the email just provide your mailing address.
KK> GD> Then you will see for yourself.

KK> If you have a ink pen from when you went to the polls that says ""I
KK> Voted" read what is engraved on the ink pen.

I wouldn't know what the pen said Kevin, but I would suspect it would read
Made in China which would speak to the origin of the election then it would
indicate the origin of the pen.

However, I was not provided a ink pen, I was given a black fine tip sharpie.
Then of course these used black fine tip sharpies were placed into a canister
called "dirty makers" due to the hysteria that covid produced.

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Mon, 24.05.21 23:08
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 24 May 2021, Gregory Deyss said the following...
GD> KK> If you have a ink pen from when you went to the polls that says ""I
GD> KK> Voted" read what is engraved on the ink pen.
GD> I wouldn't know what the pen said Kevin, but I would suspect it would
GD> read Made in China which would speak to the origin of the election then
GD> it would indicate the origin of the pen.

I was given a finger condom. As far as I know, there was nothing written on
it.

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Tue, 25.05.21 17:02
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
> KK> If you have a ink pen from when you went to the polls that says ""I
> KK> Voted" read what is engraved on the ink pen.

> I wouldn't know what the pen said Kevin, but I would suspect it would read
> Made in China which would speak to the origin of the election then it would
> indicate the origin of the pen.

Pretty sure mine said "Papermate." Smile Kevin must live in a ritzy area
where they actually received specially engraved, but disposable, pens to
vote with.

* SLMR 2.1a * Profanity, the language of computer professionals

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Wed, 02.06.21 09:55
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
Well, so much for that.

It appears that Trump's blog has been shut down.

Senior Trump aide Jason Miller told CNBC that the "From the Desk of Donald
J. Trump" page "will not be returning."

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.3)
To: All
Date: Wed, 02.06.21 08:38
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
> Well, so much for that.

> It appears that Trump's blog has been shut down.

I wonder why?

> Senior Trump aide Jason Miller told CNBC that the "From the Desk of Donald
> J. Trump" page "will not be returning."

I suppose that is all for the best. That blog was never any good for anything
but it was fun to read!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.3)

From: Jeff Thiele (1:387/26)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.06.21 09:28
Re: donaldjtrump.com/desk
On 03 Jun 2021, Lee Lofaso said the following...
LL> JT> Well, so much for that.
LL> JT> It appears that Trump's blog has been shut down.
LL> JT> Senior Trump aide Jason Miller told CNBC that the "From the Desk of D
LL> JT> J. Trump" page "will not be returning."
LL> Time to do your duty, Jeff. As retired military, it is up to you
LL> to do the honors. Somebody has to put Trump's blog on The Wayback
LL> Machine. That way, His Orangeness will live forever, and can be
LL> accessed any time by anyone who wants. His holy minions will never
LL> be able to thank you enough ...

Not my doing, but here you go:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210531080035/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk