Fidonet Portal

From: Ruth Haffly (1:396/45.28)
To: All
Date: Wed, 19.12.18 20:48
133 jell-o was
Hi Nancy,

NB> RH>> would hurt more than if I were to cut up an onion.
NB> NB>> In that case, you might as well be sitting for that, then...
NB> NB>> and have Steve cut open the squash... ;)

RH> Depends on if he's available or not. Also, sometimes the squash is
RH> easier to cut than others--and I don't know which way it will be until
RH> I start cutting into it. (G)

NB> I think I'd just assume that it was likely to be harder, and wait for
NB> help... ;)

I don't, and I'm usually not afraid to tackle it.
NB> RH>> I'm doing that also, but quite often doing meats in the sealer.
NB> NB>> Which I don't have... Smile

RH> We're on, I think our 3rd iteration. Started with a basic one, years
RH> ago, and have upgraded twice.

NB> I don't think I'd have used it enough to justify getting one... ;)

You might surprise yourself on how much you actually use it. (G)

NB> RH>> An old problem resurfacing, as I'd been told that it probably
NB> RH>> would. Back when I had the initial injury, even knee
NB> replacements RH>> weren't as good as they are now so I'm glad it
NB> waited this long
NB> RH>> to go out on me.
NB> NB>> And you have a better chance now of not having to redo the
NB> repair NB>> somewhere down the road... Smile

RH> Not unless I wear this one out.

NB> Which is less likely now that you are older...

True, and I'm not about to get into a lot of what I did when I was
younger. Should set up the surgery date tomorrow or Friday.

NB> RH>> She could do that, but more than likely, want to enjoy it fresh.
NB> NB>> So one enjoys it fresh to begin with, and then tucks some away
NB> for NB>> later... Smile

RH> We've decided not to do one as there is enough other to do between now
RH> and when we leave.

NB> And when do you leave....?

You should read this while we're on the first day of our travels.

NB> RH>> A quiet celebration, knowing that it's just the start of the
NB> project. NB>> There is that.... ;) But at least the real start...
NB> ;)

RH> I think they're in the permitting process now and will probably put
RH> signs up in the spring.

NB> And as welcome a sight as the flowers that bloom in the spring... ;)

Very much so, considering what has to be done before we can actually set
foot into the store.

---
Catch you later,
Ruth
rchaffly{at}earthlink{dot}net FIDO 1:396/45.28

... A truly wise person knows that he knows not.

--- PPoint 3.01
* Origin: Sew! That's My Point (1:396/45.28)