Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/219)
To: All
Date: Tue, 23.03.21 12:46
2021 FTSC Standing Member Election - Preliminary Results

23 Mar 21 06:46, you wrote to mark lewis:

BF> I don't think that copying certain countries is a good idea.
BF> I know of a country where they use aberrations like Gerrymandering
BF> and Electoral College to rig elections in favour of the same Grand Old
BF> Party.

The political processes of any country are not a matter that needs to be
discussed between the FTSC and the FidoNet community.

Please take such discussions to netmail or another appropriate echo.

Andrew
FTSC_PUBLIC Moderator

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)