Fidonet Portal

From: Kevin Lavoie (2:250/5)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.12.21 05:27
47% Revenue increase YOY for Funeral Homes Nation Wide
Why is no one asking why the revenues of funeral homes have increased 47% YoY
starting in August 2021. A good and civil society would ask why there is an
increase in excess deaths for the 25-44 age cohort of 33%.. You know your
media is bought and paid for when they won't even ask about it. Even if it
isn't the vaccine, we should be looking at and FIXING this problem. I think
people are scared to know the truth, they would RATHER be ignorant.

... I have a really good memory, except it's short.
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/08/10 (Linux/64)
* Origin: thE qUAntUm wOrmhOlE, rAmsgAtE, uK. bbs.erb.pw (2:250/5)