Fidonet Portal

From: Kevin Koch (1:3634/24)
To: All
Date: Fri, 06.08.21 00:17
Found a governor with amazing salesmanship
Ron DeSantis.

His SALESMANSHIP is freaking great..

... Honk if you love peace and quiet!

* Origin: Shadowscope BBS | bbs.shadowscope.com | Temple, GA (1:3634/24)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 09.08.21 01:18
Re: Found a governor with amazing salesm
On 06 Aug 21 00:17:05, Kevin Koch said the following to All:

KK> Ron DeSantis.
KK>
KK> His SALESMANSHIP is freaking great..

He'd make a great candidate for 2024...

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Tue, 10.08.21 03:37
Re: Found a governor with amazing salesmanship
KK> Ron DeSantis.
KK>
KK> His SALESMANSHIP is freaking great..

I like Ron so far. Did he mess anything up yet?
--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)

From: ED KOON (1:135/392)
To: All
Date: Tue, 10.08.21 17:45
On Aug 06, 2021 12:21am, KEVIN KOCH wrote to ALL:

KK> Ron DeSantis.
KK> His SALESMANSHIP is freaking great..

DeSantis wpold make a great vice president under Donald Trump!

Doc

... Just my two cents worth doccyber.org
* Origin: Fidonet Messaging Since 1991 bbs.docsplace.org (1:135/392)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 10.08.21 19:52
Re: RE: Found a governor with amazing sa
On 10 Aug 21 17:45:56, Ed Koon said the following to Kevin Koch:

KK> Ron DeSantis.
KK> His SALESMANSHIP is freaking great..
EK>
EK> DeSantis wpold make a great vice president under Donald Trump!

Nope. Trump should step away in 2024 and just endorse him. Desantis and maybe
Candace Owens for VP.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:275/99)
To: All
Date: Thu, 12.08.21 01:26
Re: Found a governor with amazing sa
NA> Nope. Trump should step away in 2024 and just endorse him. Desantis and
NA> maybe Candace Owens for VP.

Candace Owens is a big faker. She sells cell phones now.

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 12.08.21 21:49
On 12 Aug 21 01:26:09, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

AT> NA> Nope. Trump should step away in 2024 and just endorse him. Desantis an
AT> NA> maybe Candace Owens for VP.
AT>
AT> Candace Owens is a big faker. She sells cell phones now.

Really? Never saw that one. She's not really a politician though...

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2