Fidonet Portal

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Thu, 13.07.17 18:07
4
Re: 4
By: Ward Dossche to All on Tue Jul 04 2017 01:03 pm

WD> Happy 4th to all my American friends ...

WD> Go easy on the fireworks.

The fireworks are still going off in our neighborhood... and in my 'hood we
play a game... it's called firecracker or gunshot. Although it's almost always
firecracker it does start to wear on our nerves after a while.

Do you have any interesting holidays celebrated in your country?

Allen

... Mother Nature is a Bitch.
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)