Fidonet Portal

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.06.17 13:13
Putin's Own Words
Re: Putin's Own Words
By: David Drummond to Lee Lofaso on Wed Jun 28 2017 02:38 pm

DD> Could it be that USA wants control of Crimea (along with everything else
DD> in the world)?

And with the murder rates skyrocketing in some of our cities we are not able to
control our own much less anywhere else.

Allen

... A damn good funeral is still one of our best and cheapest acts of theatre
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)