Fidonet Portal

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 09:03
Re: Obama's Division
-=> Mike Powell wrote to JOACIM MELIN <=-

MP> HRC dishes it as good as the next person. Neither of them were
MP> President, yet. Joe is in cognative decline. I don't need anyone to
MP> tell me that. I can watch him speak and see that. Pointing that out
MP> is not making fun, it is a concern.

Have you listened to President Trump lately? I mean, not since the
election, since he's had no public appearances and is golfing out the
rest of his time as President - but before then.

... Abandon normal instruments
--- MultiMail/XT v0.52
* Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 09:04
Re: Obama's Division
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

AT> I have no idea why a mail-in ballot arrived in my mailbox this year, I
AT> never asked for one and never received one before. Trump claimed that
AT> "People who never asked for mail-in ballots got mail-in ballots." He's
AT> right. I fact-checked the crap out of that Trump statement, the proof
AT> is in my mailbox.

Prove it.

Otherwise, hearsay.

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 09:13
Re: Obama's Division
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to Dale Shipp <=-

DS> Trump is responsible for inflaming and encouraging division in the USA.

AT> That's good because being undivided by policy is communism.

So, let's find a compromise between fascism and communism, like we
had at one point.

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 16:31
Re: Obama's Division
> A photo-op with Biden unlocking a child's cage will send a strong message to
> the world that this is a warm and loving place now that "those racist
> Republicans" don't have control of the white house anymore.

You mean the cages that were built and used while Obama was President that,
under the current administration, are no longer in use?

* SLMR 2.1a * "I'm cold, and there are wolves after me!"-Granpa Simpson
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 17:15
Re: Obama's Division
> Have you listened to President Trump lately? I mean, not since the
> election, since he's had no public appearances and is golfing out the
> rest of his time as President - but before then.

Trump tells stories that are a little too long. Biden cannot tell a long
story without getting lost.

* SLMR 2.1a * Pass the tequila, Manuel...

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 21:43
Re: Obama's Division
LL> Joe Biden put a whipping on Donald Trump in the first debate.

Trump killed him in the first debate! You could see the shame in Joe's face!

"Joe, why did China pay your family $2.5 million dollars?" It was hilarious!
Joe looked like he wanted to crawl into a cave and hide. (I think it was
actually $1.5 billion but a bunch of mysterious cash all spends the same.Wink

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 21:45
Re: Obama's Division
KW> Prove it.
KW>
KW> Otherwise, hearsay.

I can show you the ballot, but I can't prove that I didn't request it.

BTW: Everything is heresay. The news? Biased heresay. Political talk in Fido?
Same thing.

I'm not convinced that Osama Bid Laden is dead. Nothing will change that.
You're not convinced that there's widespread voter fraud, and not even a Trump
victory in court would change your mind.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 21:53
Re: Obama's Division
LL> GWB let OBL escape to Pakistan. And then never did a thing to try
LL> to find him. Obama made a promise to the American people to bring
LL> OBL to justice. Obama kept his promise.

I'm not satisfied. There's no DNA or dental records to prove that. For all we
know, Osama and Obama are pulling Joe Biden's strings together.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 22:04
Re: Obama's Division
> A photo-op with Biden unlocking a child's cage will send a strong message to
> the world that this is a warm and loving place now that "those racist
> Republicans" don't have control of the white house anymore.
MP>
MP> You mean the cages that were built and used while Obama was President that,
MP> under the current administration, are no longer in use?

Yes, *those* cages. But since Republicans are more interested in productivity
than media glamour, Joe will be the guy to show the empty cages on TV.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 23:35
Re: Obama's Division
On 24 Nov 20 17:15:00, Mike Powell said the following to Kurt Weiske:

MP> Trump tells stories that are a little too long. Biden cannot tell a long
MP> story without getting lost.

"We can't bust heads like we used to... but we got our ways. One way is to
tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry over to
Shelbyville. I needed a new buckle for my shoe. So I hopped the ferry over to
Morganville! Which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. Now to take
the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumble
bees on them! Give me five bees for a quarter we'd used to say..."

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Wed, 25.11.20 11:26
Re: Obama's Division
> MP> Trump tells stories that are a little too long. Biden cannot tell a long
> MP> story without getting lost.
>
> "We can't bust heads like we used to... but we got our ways. One way is to
> tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry over to
> Shelbyville. I needed a new buckle for my shoe. So I hopped the ferry over to
> Morganville! Which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. Now to take
> the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumble
> bees on them! Give me five bees for a quarter we'd used to say..."

I would say that Grandpa Simpson falls somewhere between the two. Smile

* SLMR 2.1a * Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 25.11.20 20:31
Re: Obama's Division
LL> Obama is an excellent swimmer, as shown by clips of him on the
LL> beach in Hawaii. Osama was never a good swimmer, and never made
LL> it far off the coast of Pakistan.

But Obama was an excellent BSer & Osama never told a lie!

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 14:06
Re: Obama's Division
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

LL> Trump's flunky has signed the transition order, which was required
LL> by law (thanks to JFK in 1963). The transition has begun.

I read the letter.

The White House didn't coerce me, I did my job despite persecution,
I looked for historical precedent, if you want to blame someone,
blame the system, and oh, yeah - you'll need to make sure you account
for the funds given.

Heads-down, the most pretentious pencil-pusher ever.

... Accept advice

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Fri, 27.11.20 13:21
Re: Obama's Division
KW>> Trump has no one to blame but himself. Most ex-presidents have been KW>>
treated with a level of respect by the sitting president, in KW>> deference to
the office. Trump ended that early on.

AT> It wasn't respectful for Obama to spy on Trump's 2016 campaign, to
AT> deploy the
AT> FBI during the process, for Obama to mock the special olympics, or
AT> for Obama
AT> and his wife to be wrongfully blaming Trump for "division in the
AT> USA."

AT> Trump sets a pretty good example of what a president should be doing,
AT> and he
AT> should probably be educating Biden on what America first really
AT> means.

I'm sorry, but I may have missed something: are there any real, actual *proof*
that Obama spied on the 2016 campaign except Trump saying so? Has anyone
thought about WHY Obama would spy on the 2016 campaign? If memory serves, he
sure as shit didn't campaign for Clinton or endorse her in any way.

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 27.11.20 09:37
Re: Obama's Division
JM> I'm sorry, but I may have missed something: are there any real, actual *pro
JM> that Obama spied on the 2016 campaign except Trump saying so? Has anyone
JM> thought about WHY Obama would spy on the 2016 campaign? If memory serves,
JM> sure as shit didn't campaign for Clinton or endorse her in any way.

Obama endorsed Hillary in 2016, but he wasn't touring the campaign trail with
her; that would have raised too much suspicion.

I believe what Trump says. Proof is not always available to the public. There
is information that we're not allowed to see.

Fact-checking is fake. Any nerd can google something, but did you know that
Google is a Democrat? Ask a Democrat for information beneficial to Democrat,
and you'll get a Democrat answer.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2