Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 31.10.20 16:26
NY Tough
> Andrew Cuomo has announced that anyone arriving from out of state must
> self-quarrantine for 3 days. The rule does not apply to bordering states or
> to illegal aliens.

The number of new cases is on the increase again and I'm sure Cuomo doesn't
want to see a rerun of recent happenings in NY.

The pandemic is a PITA and we are all tired of it but it still poses a real
threat to people everywhere. Just because Donald Trump says the pandemic has
been ended doesn't make it so, it is still something that will make people sick
and in some cases kill them. Thankfully some governors understand this and work
to keep people safe to the best of their ability.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 01.11.20 08:54
Re: NY Tough
AI> sick and in some cases kill them. Thankfully some governors understand this
AI> and work to keep people safe to the best of their ability.

I understand that people sometimes work in neighboring states, I've been one
of those people before. But my problem is with the science of "If you're from
out of state, but not a border state, and as long as you're not one of my
prescious illegals, then... quarrantine for 3 days."

Nobody is going to listen to him. The only way his weak gimmick would even
partially curb the virus would be if we set up roadblocks on the state
borders. There are no roadblocks - we can drive wherever we want and we don't
even need a lame excuse because there's nobody out there enforcing Andrew's
silly executive order.

As far as I know, I can still drive into Canada and stop to sneeze in any or
every province. If anyone tries to stop me, all I gotta say is that "I'm on
my way back home from Alaska."

Andrew Cuomo is a sleazeball. He wants to be able to say "Back in October 2020
I signed an executive order which prevented out of state travel, and I saved
lives."

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 01.11.20 18:36
Re: NY Tough
AI> Yes you can. You can stop to refuel but that's it. You need to make your tr
AI> to Alaska without delay.

I think Justin Trudeau said I can do whatever I want in his liberal stomping
grounds. If I were you, I'd tell him to tell the Alaskans to take direct
flights, and to stay the hell out of Canada. Don't let them set foot! Until
the virus becomes manageable.

Do you really want us refueling in Canada? That involves some person-to-person
contact. It's not fair to the Canadian people who have worked hard to defeat
the virus, to have idiot tourists coming up there to try the weed and be
spreading covid around. Only having to say "I'm on my way to Alaska homie!"

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 01.11.20 22:36
Re: NY Tough
AI> AT> Do you really want us refueling in Canada?
AI>
AI> Only if you are running low on gas.
AI>
AI> AT> That involves some person-to-person contact. It's not fair to the
AI>
AI> Not if you pay at the pump.

Americans don't want to pay at the pump; we want to go inside the store to see
if there's any cute Canadian girls working in there. And we will totally want
burritos & souvenirs, and the funniest part of it all is that anybody can
claim to be on their way to Alaska. I can be in Nova Scotia with a California
drivers license, and all I gotta say is "I'm ok because I own property in
Alaska and I'm just here for gas." And people who live close to the border
will totally do that. I'm ready for a weed vacation myself.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 02.11.20 18:36
Re: NY Tough
KK> And if someone in authority does not seize their bank accounts

Excellent idea. No more bananas for Cuomo until he stops monkeying around.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 08.11.20 17:16
Re: NY Tough
LL> Time for America to join the rest of the world by ending the
LL> death penalty. We have prisons to hold those who are too violent
LL> and dangerous to be amongst us.

There's too much covid-19 in the prisons. It's not humane to let murderers
catch covid-19 while behind bars, so why not just let them all go free?

It's not PC to give a crap about victims' rights.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.11.20 08:21
Re: NY Tough
LL> Hello Mike,

>>> Vaginas are self-cleaning.

MP>> Please take this discussion to an echo where it is more appropriate.

LL> Sorry. I didn't realize talking about pussy was against the rules.

Grabbing it seems to be OK though.

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0)