Fidonet Portal

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Fri, 30.10.20 01:45
Iran
-=> On 10-29-20 16:36, Mike Powell <=-
-=> spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: Not So Supreme Court <=-

> > ignoring nuclear threats -

> What nuclear threats have been ignored?

MP> The Iran deal *and* trusting them to honor such deals would be my
MP> example of ignoring a nuclear threat.

The Iran deal by the previous administration was explicitly to prevent
the current nuclear threat. And the trust was backed up by inspections.
It was working. Iran stopped developing.

Trump killed the deal, and as a result they have resumed and increased
their developement of nuclear weapon capability.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:48:30, 30 Oct 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sun, 01.11.20 08:02
Re: Iran
On 01 Nov 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> -=> On 10-31-20 01:48, Aaron Thomas <=-
DS> -=> spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: Not So Supreme Court <=-
DS>
DS> AI> Today, since Donald Trump scrapped the Iran deal, Iran may very well
DS> AI> soon be a nuclear threat. That doesn't make the world a safer place.
DS>
DS> AT> The world would be a safer place if the USA made regular payments to
DS> AT> Iran? Who would be safer? The USA? What about Israel? Are they gonna
DS> AT> safer with the USA giving Iran more money?
DS>
DS> The USA is not now, and has not made regular payments to Iran. What
DS> happened was we had to return their money to them. That is not "giving"
DS> Iran money.

President Trump ripped up the Iran Nuclear Deal for good reason.
This President will not delivering pallets of cash like Obama did.

They chant Death to America, they have supported and have funded terrorism
around the globe, they are hostile to Israel.

If Iran gets aggressive with their military, the U.S. military will crush
them as if they were a bug.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Tue, 03.11.20 08:01
Re: Iran
On 01 Nov 2020, Lee Lofaso said the following...

LL> GD> They chant Death to America, they have supported and have funded terr
LL> GD> around the globe, they are hostile to Israel.

LL> Hezbolla and Hamas pay kids to chant and/or dance on camera
LL> to show the world their dislike for Israel. Does that make all
LL> children "terrorists"? What wrong have the children done, other
LL> than act like fools in front of a camera? At least they got some
LL> candy, or whatever they were paid, for their efforts.

Do you hear yourself, they are children, who are chanting?
No Lee, they are far from Children who are chanting "Death to America!"
Not by a long shot. You're someone who wants to blame Trump for everything
because "orange man bad."

You apparently have a memory capacity of a 3.5 diskette.

From where I sit, I see promises made and promises kept.

With Trump I have seen the following.
I have seen the stock market break its own record more then a few times.
I have seen the low unemployment among women, blacks as well as other races.
I have seen tremendous support for the black community everything from
the second chance from a life sentence / out in prison, to opportunity zones
for urban environments to the funding black colleges well into the next
decade.
I have seen an economy starting to come back after it was shut down
due to the China Virus.
I have seen better trade deals with foreign countries and the elimination of
those former deals that allowed the U.S. to be the piggy bank of the world.
I have seen a wall being constructed on the southern border.
I have heard about the members of UN paying up, all due to Trump.
The U.S. Embassy has been est. in Jerusalem, promised and delivered by Trump.

LL> GD> If Iran gets aggressive with their military, the U.S. military will cr
LL> GD> them as if they were a bug.

LL> We all know how well GWB's "War on Terror" went. He failed to find
LL> the guy who was responsible for the WTC disaster, then turned around
LL> and started another war so he could win a second term, then lost
LL> US city to a hurricane.

Trump is not W. Donald's fraternity was not Skull & Bones. unlike W.
Of which when looked into this fraternity, it suggests a lot.

LL> While it is true the orange toad did not start any new wars, he
LL> did manage to become the first president in history to have lost
LL> a war - the war on the coronavirus. Almost 10 million infected,
LL> with over a quarter of a million of our fellow citizens dead.

What about the projections that spoke of over 2 million being lost. - killed.
As Trump has said "1 is to many" referring to those who have lost their
lives to the virus. I won't say its a victory, but it is clear that what your
spouting off here is a over dramatization of what has actually occurred.
10 million infected and how many of that 10 million recover? 10 million..

I see what your attempting but failing miserably to achieve.
You want to portray Trump as a failure but when facts are introduced your
rendered as harmless.

From: Bryan Handfield (1:129/165)
To: All
Date: Wed, 04.11.20 19:36
Re: Iran
-=[ On 11-03-20 08:01, Gregory Deyss wrote to Lee Lofaso below: ]=-
-=[ Re: Re: Iran ]=-

Hi Gregory Deyss!

GD> With Trump I have seen the following.
GD> I have seen better trade deals with foreign countries and the
GD> elimination of those former deals that allowed the U.S. to be the piggy
GD> bank of the world. I have seen a wall being constructed on the southern
GD> border. I have heard about the members of UN paying up, all due to
GD> Trump. The U.S. Embassy has been est. in Jerusalem, promised and
GD> delivered by Trump.
Don't forget, I have seen Trump negotiate peace deals with Israel and her
surrounding Arab neighbours... a feat that *no* other president in history has
been able to accomplish.

Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop that
had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

Cheers,
Bryan
bhandfield(at)me(dot)com

... Smoking eventually cures itself.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
* Origin: Battlestar BBS : battlestarbbs.dyndns.org (1:129/165)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 09:21
Re: Iran
KK> Under Trump's FDA we are closer to MDMA being approved by the FDA as a viab
KK> treatment plan for PTSD!

Did you hear about "all drugs decriminalized" in Oregon?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 16:14
Re: Iran
On 11-04-20, BRYAN HANDFIELD said to GREGORY DEYSS:

BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in the main
stream media.

It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except for
conservative online media and conservative talk radio.

Look for it to disappear completely soon. Like as soon as Biden gets sworn in,
if not sooner.

And you will see no more mention of Biden's Ukraine meddling, either. It will
simply `go away'.

Also, look for Congress to think up legislation to squelch conservative
publications, online conservative content, and conservative radio. The
democrats will strive to smother all conservative conversation (which will be
re-classified as `political hate speech)!

We are about to enter an era of great change. Much, if not all, of the
Constitution will be either ignored or done away with. Lots of weird leftie
court decisions on the way.

Advise people to stock up on non-perishable foods and plenty of ammo for all
your firearms. If you don't own a firearm you better buy a few before this
coming January 20th. We're gonna need them.

Tagline;

"Antifa and Black Lives Matter; Both claim to be `Antifacist'; yet both try to
suppress freedom of expression by violence, vandalism and terror."

Wait!......didn't the Nazis do that?

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 20:08
Re: Iran
KK> AT> Did you hear about "all drugs decriminalized" in Oregon?
KK>
KK> What good is decriminalization without access to quality product?

Some of the drugs will suck for a while, but the prices might be able to come
down if all the imported ones come in through the Oregon coast. Smugglers
have little to lose.

We've all (most of us) have been in a nervous situation with drugs; like when
you get pulled over and you have stuff in your pocket. Could you imagine no
longer having to be scared about having 2 pallets of cocaine shrink-wrapped in
the back of your pickup?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Bryan Handfield (1:129/165)
To: All
Date: Sun, 08.11.20 09:01
Re: Iran
-=[ On 11-07-20 16:14, TIM RICHARDSON wrote to BRYAN HANDFIELD below: ]=-
-=[ Re: Re: Iran ]=-

Hi TIM RICHARDSON!

BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?
TR> Look for it to disappear completely soon. Like as soon as Biden gets
TR> sworn in, if not sooner.
Of course it's going to mysteriously disappear, if that came to light, I highly
doubt that he would have got as many votes as he got. I'm Canadian and was
hoping for a Trump win because he aligns with a lot of my personal values.

TR> We are about to enter an era of great change. Much, if not all, of the
TR> Constitution will be either ignored or done away with. Lots of weird
TR> leftie court decisions on the way.
That is precisely what I fear will happen to the American people, but sadly
thats where it seems to be going and will happen very quickly once Biden gets
officially sworn in.

Cheers,
Bryan
bhandfield(at)me(dot)com

... Short Books: The Amish Phone Book.

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 09.11.20 01:09
Re: Iran
-=> On 11-07-20 16:14, Tim Richardson <=-
-=> spoke to Bryan Handfield about Re: Iran <=-

BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

TR> Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in
TR> the main stream media.

TR> It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except
TR> for conservative online media and conservative talk radio.

It did get just enough coverage to expose it for the Russian plant of
disinformation that it was.

TR> Look for it to disappear completely soon. Like as soon as Biden gets
TR> sworn in, if not sooner.

Already has been disappeared since it had no credibility and came from a
Russian agent.

TR> We are about to enter an era of great change. Much, if not all, of the
TR> Constitution will be either ignored or done away with. Lots of weird
TR> leftie court decisions on the way.

Actually, it is the current (soon to be previous) administration that
has ignored the Constitution.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:26:04, 09 Nov 2020

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 14.11.20 17:36
Re: Iran
On 11-09-20, DALE SHIPP said to TIM RICHARDSON:

-=> On 11-07-20 16:14, Tim Richardson <=-
-=> spoke to Bryan Handfield about Re: Iran <=-

BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

TR> Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in
TR> the main stream media.

TR> It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except
TR> for conservative online media and conservative talk radio.

DS>It did get just enough coverage to expose it for the Russian plant of
DS>disinformation that it was.

It is as viable as Hunter Biden having his sorry ass saved by his father
threatening Ukraine to get an investigation into his son and the outfit he was
working for (make that read *taking monthly bribes from) ended by firing a
prosecutor.

BTW.....the FBI had that laptop for a long time before it was even spoken of
in media. So much for our so-called `vaunted' law enforcement agency.

Tagline;

"Orwell called them `Thought Police'; Zuckerberg calls them `Fact Checkers'!

---

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sun, 15.11.20 18:52
Re: Iran
On 11-09-20, DALE SHIPP said to TIM RICHARDSON:

-=> On 11-07-20 16:14, Tim Richardson <=-
-=> spoke to Bryan Handfield about Re: Iran <=-

BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

TR> Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in
TR> the main stream media.

TR> It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except
TR> for conservative online media and conservative talk radio.

DS>It did get just enough coverage to expose it for the Russian plant of
DS>disinformation that it was.

You know...you lie with the regularity of a pig shittin' in its own sty!

But...I'm not here to answer this exact post of yours; I'm here to post up a
few little bothersome (to `democrats' that is) info I recently to rub in
leftie's faces (yours in particular).

Here's one I found today you'll probably hate. I don't usually DL a packet and
post up replies more than about one a week anymore. But I thought I better get
my whacks in before you and Janis put the banned on me for another year (I
know you're itching to).

So....read this:

"We're Fixin' to Overturn the Results of the Election in Multiple States!"

Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken

By Joe Hoft
Published November 15, 2020 at 9:57am

Sidney Powell said a few days ago that she would "Release the Kraken'. Today
she and Rudy Giuliani did just that on Sunday Morning Futures with Marie
Bartiromo.

A couple days ago attorney Sidney Powell was on Lou Dobbs where she stated
that there was massive fraud in the 2020 US election. She then noted that she
would soon "Release the Kraken"!

This morning Powell shared the following on Mornings with Maria:

TRENDING: Sidney Powell Drops a BOMB on Sunday Morning Futures: CIA May have
Used Dominion for Its Own Benefit - Gina Haspel Should be Fired Immediately!

We're fixin' to overturn the results of the election in multiple states, and
President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but by millions
of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for
that purpose. We have sworn witness testimony of why the software was
designed. It was designed to rig elections. He was fully briefed on it. He
saw it happen in other countries. It was exported internationally for profit
by the people that are behind Smartmatic and Dominion.

They did this on purpose. It was calculated and they've done it before. We
have evidence from 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like
it's coming in through a fire hose.”

Buckle your seat this is gonna get fun.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Attorney Marc Elias Was Behind Not One, But Two Actions
Messing In Georgia's Election

Will BIG TECH and BIG MEDIA Be Held Accountable for Colluding with the
Democrats In 2020 Election Fraud?

WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 3: SAME IMPOSSIBLE BALLOT RATIO Found in Milwaukee -
Results Change Wisconsin Election - 30,000 Votes Switched from President Trump
to Biden

GET READY: The Show Is Just Starting - Democrats Rigged the Voting Machines,
They Attempted a Steal - And They Got Caught

Tagline;

"The trouble with Chinese tyranny is, you gobble up a democracy and you are
hungry an hour later!"

---

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 16.11.20 16:18
Re: Iran
> You know...you lie with the regularity of a pig shittin' in its own sty!

Please let's not be crude to one another.

> Here's one I found today you'll probably hate. I don't usually DL a packet
and
> post up replies more than about one a week anymore. But I thought I better
get
> my whacks in before you and Janis put the banned on me for another year (I
> know you're itching to).

Dale and Janis do not moderate this echo. Thanks.

* SLMR 2.1a * "My arm!", said Captain Hook offhandedly.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Tue, 17.11.20 00:30
Re: Iran
-=> On 11-15-20 18:52, Tim Richardson <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Iran <=-
BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

TR> Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in
TR> the main stream media.

TR> It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except
TR> for conservative online media and conservative talk radio.

DS>It did get just enough coverage to expose it for the Russian plant of
DS>disinformation that it was.

TR> You know...you lie with the regularity of a pig shittin' in its own
TR> sty!

And once again you prove your ability by ignoring the topic, casting out
a spurious and false insult, then only to toss out some other vague and
vacuous conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. Why don't you
learn to have an honest debate based on real facts?

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:32:49, 17 Nov 2020

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Tue, 17.11.20 19:29
Re: Iran
-=>> On 11-15-20 18:52, Tim Richardson <=-
-=>> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Iran <=-
BH>>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?
DS>
DS>
TR>> Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in
TR>> the main stream media.
DS>
DS>
TR>> It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except
TR>> for conservative online media and conservative talk radio.
DS>
DS>
DS>>It did get just enough coverage to expose it for the Russian plant of
DS>>disinformation that it was.

TR>> You know...you lie with the regularity of a pig shittin' in its own
TR>> sty!

DS> And once again you prove your ability by ignoring the topic, casting
DS> out
DS> a spurious and false insult, then only to toss out some other vague
DS> and
DS> vacuous conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. Why don't
DS> you
DS> learn to have an honest debate based on real facts?

He's a republican?

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Wed, 18.11.20 00:36
Re: Iran
-=> On 11-17-20 19:29, Joacim Melin <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Iran <=-

-=>> On 11-15-20 18:52, Tim Richardson <=-
-=>> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Iran <=-
DS> And once again you prove your ability by ignoring the topic, casting
DS> out
DS> a spurious and false insult, then only to toss out some other vague
DS> and
DS> vacuous conspiracy theory that has already been debunked. Why don't
DS> you
DS> learn to have an honest debate based on real facts?

JM> He's a republican?

Actually, I have my doubts that he is truly a republican. The
republicans I know (e.g. the governor of my state, a previous Lt.
governor) are all reasonable men of integrity and decency. They would
not be caught dead spewing the sort of diatribe that Trumpers engage in.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:39:16, 18 Nov 2020

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.11.20 20:33
Re: Iran
On 11-16-20, MIKE POWELL said to TIM RICHARDSON:

> You know...you lie with the regularity of a pig shittin' in its own sty!

MP>Please let's not be crude to one another.

> Here's one I found today you'll probably hate. I don't usually DL a packet
MP>and
> post up replies more than about one a week anymore. But I thought I better
MP>get
> my whacks in before you and Janis put the banned on me for another year (I
> know you're itching to).

MP>Dale and Janis do not moderate this echo. Thanks.

True enough. However they are (or `were'Wink some sort of high muckety-mucks in
Fido. Such that, the last time I drew attention to one of their (make that
read `Kracht'Wink lies and distortions, they got various sysops to lock me out,
which lasted almost two years.

After about six or eight months one sysop (whom I will not name) fixed it so I
could dl .qwk packs and `read' echoes, but it was a long long time before I
was allowed to `post' in here again.

Shipp was one who came up with the `fix' to lock me out.

Kracht used her Fido `whip' to bring most of the sysops in zone one into
compliance with her.

To their everlasting credit, there were many sysops both here in zone one and
in Europe who would have allowed me to read and post from their boards. Also
one or two in Australia (Drummond was one of them) offered to let me read and
post from their boards. However, I could never overcome the software problems
since I use an ancient (Durangomail) type of OLR, and could never get any
comparable software to work. And I'm not what you'd call a computer `guru'.

Tagline;

"Pearl Harbor Dec 7, 1941: Japanese `flyover' was mostly peaceful."

---

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.11.20 18:24
Re: Iran
On 11-17-20, DALE SHIPP said to TIM RICHARDSON:

-=> On 11-15-20 18:52, Tim Richardson <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Iran <=-
BH>Did you hear about Hunter Biden's laptop that was left at a repair shop
BH>that had very incriminating material including pedophilia on it?

TR> Yes. But the leftist media made sure to squelch all mention of it in
TR> the main stream media.

TR> It got little to no coverage. It wouldn't even be known about except
TR> for conservative online media and conservative talk radio.

DS>It did get just enough coverage to expose it for the Russian plant of
DS>disinformation that it was.

TR> You know...you lie with the regularity of a pig shittin' in its own
TR> sty!

DS>And once again you prove your ability by ignoring the topic,

Actually, I'm pretty much ignoring `you'.

Tagline;

"Footnote on toetag: `I can't breathe (Because my autopsy concluded I had
taken lethal doses of fentanyl and methamphetamine)'!"

---

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.11.20 01:13
Re: Iran
-=> On 11-21-20 20:33, Tim Richardson <=-
-=> spoke to Mike Powell about Re: Iran <=-

> my whacks in before you and Janis put the banned on me for another year (I
> know you're itching to).

MP>Dale and Janis do not moderate this echo. Thanks.

TR> True enough. However they are (or `were'Wink some sort of high
TR> muckety-mucks in Fido. Such that, the last time I drew attention to one
TR> of their (make that read `Kracht'Wink lies and distortions, they got
TR> various sysops to lock me out, which lasted almost two years.

Janis was Z1C, but no longer. I have never been anything other than a
sysop running a BBS for my users and myself.

TR> Shipp was one who came up with the `fix' to lock me out.

I have no idea where you came up with that falsehood. I had nothing to
do with getting you locked out -- you must have brought that onto
yourself.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:17:05, 23 Nov 2020

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.11.20 11:58
Re: Iran
TR> Fido. Such that, the last time I drew attention to one of their (make that
TR> read `Kracht'Wink lies and distortions, they got various sysops to lock me out

It's funny when I hear people mention Janis Kracht in here, because I've never
seen her post anything in here in the past few years except for a recent
message where she was disagreeing with me about BLM burning down a playground
in upstate NY.

This lady has made an impact on many of you. I wasn't around during the year
that she was relevant Smile

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.11.20 16:44
Re: Iran
>It's funny when I hear people mention Janis Kracht in here, because I've never
>seen her post anything in here in the past few years except for a recent
>message where she was disagreeing with me about BLM burning down a playground
>in upstate NY.

I don't think I have ever seen her post here. Are you sure you were not
disagreeing with her somewhere else?

* SLMR 2.1a * Isn't this where....