Fidonet Portal

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.08.17 23:53
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8
By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Thu Aug 10 2017 10:56 am

This is not my best but it ws two weeks ago... mind you I had severe bronchitus
and was running a fever... got mixed up in the words, but it's me.

https://youtu.be/8wXskNw4_94

And I got a great compliment from Shooter Jennings.

Allen

... I only know two tunes. One is 'Rule Brittania' -- and the other isn't.
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)