Fidonet Portal

From: Allen Prunty (1:2320/100)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.08.17 08:35
FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8
Re: FidoGazette Vol 11 no 27 Page: 8
By: Janis Kracht to Allen Prunty on Wed Jul 26 2017 03:38 pm

JK> I'll see what I can find out about Tony.. Btw, hope you are a bit better
JK> now. Over here we'll be luck to hit 75F today Sad.. darn where the heck is
JK> summer Sad

I am a bit better now... I've been down a bit due to polycythemia... they could
not pull blood from me because my iron level was too low... the hematologist
was baffled because he never encounterd a situation where someone was anemic
with too many red blood cells. After two IV Iorn infusions I finally got that
up enough and they pulled red blood cells out. Now that my blood is better I'm
feeling cooler.

State fair is next week and I may be peforming on stage at the request of
friends in the community hopefully I'll have video this time.

Allen

... Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones ignorance.
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)