Fidonet Portal

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 11:28
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
WD> MSGID: 2:292/854 113a0e53
WD> REPLY: 2:410/9 10262a13
WD>PA>NA> Minor release:

WD>PA> Did I beat everyobody and installed it first? Smile

WD> Did it take you 2 days to install? Smile

Bare with me I am working with one arm due to shoulder surgery Smile

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 11:29
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
NA>NA> Minor release:
NA>PA>
NA>PA> Did I beat everyobody and installed it first? Smile

NA> I am convinced that some here write scripts or something to monitor
NA> whenever I
NA> post in here so they can excitedly be "the first" to install it.

NA> Bragging rights are very important here...

That is not a bad idea. But I would monitor the website with powershell instead
Smile

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 12:09
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
PA>WD> Did it take you 2 days to install? Smile

PA> Bare with me I am working with one arm due to shoulder surgery Smile

I definitely will not bare with you. What do you think I am? Smile

\%/@rd

--- DB4
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 13:15
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
WD>PA> Bare with me I am working with one arm due to shoulder surgery Smile

WD> I definitely will not bare with you. What do you think I am? Smile

Sean Connery on Red October? Smile

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 13:27
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
PA>WD>PA> Bare with me I am working with one arm due to shoulder surgery Smile

PA>WD> I definitely will not bare with you. What do you think I am? Smile

PA> Sean Connery on Red October? Smile

Not really ... let me clarify this ... I have no problem bearing with you but I
feel no need to bare with you ...

{it gets bad when you have to explain the jokes... Smile }

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 13:34
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
WD> MSGID: 2:292/854 11213c2e
WD> REPLY: 2:410/9 11152b0e
WD> Smile

WD>PA>WD> I definitely will not bare with you. What do you think I am? Smile

WD>PA> Sean Connery on Red October? Smile

WD> Not really ... let me clarify this ... I have no problem bearing with you
WD> but I feel no need to bare with you ...

WD> {it gets bad when you have to explain the jokes... Smile }

I know I mispelled and I got the joke no worries Smile I am just continuing to
full around till the moderator wakes up and kicks our (not bare) asses out
Sorry Nick!

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 08:34
On 07 Jun 21 13:34:09, Petros Argyrakis said the following to Ward Dossche:

PA> I know I mispelled and I got the joke no worries Smile I am just continuing t
PA> full around till the moderator wakes up and kicks our (not bare) asses out
PA> Sorry Nick!

This echo doesn't have a moderator, likely never needs one. Its just fine the
way it is.

For the record I wouldn't bare with Ward or Sean Connery. I'm not a bear...

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 14:29
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
PA> MSGID: 2:410/9 1128101f
PA> REPLY: 2:292/854 11213c2e
PA>WD> MSGID: 2:292/854 11213c2e
PA>WD> REPLY: 2:410/9 11152b0e
PA> surgery
PA>WD> Smile

PA> Smile

PA>WD>PA> Sean Connery on Red October? Smile

PA>WD> Not really ... let me clarify this ... I have no problem bearing with
PA> you
PA>WD> but I feel no need to bare with you ...

PA>WD> {it gets bad when you have to explain the jokes... Smile }

PA> I know I mispelled and I got the joke no worries Smile I am just continuing
PA> to full around till the moderator wakes up and kicks our (not bare) asses
PA> out
PA> Sorry Nick!

*fool around... I need more coffee after lunch

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.06.21 19:27
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
PA>PA> I know I mispelled and I got the joke no worries Smile I am just
PA>PA> continuing to full around till the moderator wakes up and kicks our
PA>PA> (not bare) asses out

PA> *fool around... I need more coffee after lunch

Maybe you are "full around" ... I don't remember anymore ... something like 25
years ago?

From: Petros Argyrakis (2:410/9)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.06.21 11:00
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
WD>PA> *fool around... I need more coffee after lunch

WD> Maybe you are "full around" ... I don't remember anymore ... something
WD> like 25 years ago?

Full around was a sign of a good and healthy life for the ancient Greeks no
matter what the statues portrait Razz

I keep fluctu...ating between healthy and athletic

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: VM/SP (2:410/9)

From: Dale Barnes (1:106/201)
To: All
Date: Fri, 04.06.21 11:46
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available

>NA> VERSION 4 - JUNE 2 2021
>NA> -----------------------
>
>NA> Minor release:
>

> Did I beat everyobody and installed it first? Smile
> --- D'Bridge 4

No Nick beat you as he was first.

--- InterEcho 1.21
* Origin: Home Of InterMail/InterEcho (1:106/201)

From: DW (1:229/428)
To: All
Date: Wed, 09.06.21 10:40
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
Noticing more and more JAM references in the settings.
EXCITING! Smile

Aaron/DW
Dark Systems BBS

>>NA> VERSION 4 - JUNE 2 2021
>>NA> -----------------------
>>
>>NA> Minor release:
>>

>> Did I beat everyobody and installed it first? Smile
>> --- D'Bridge 4

> No Nick beat you as he was first.

> --- InterEcho 1.21
> * Origin: Home Of InterMail/InterEcho (1:106/201)
--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: Dark Systems BBS (1:229/428)

From: Aaron Grasswell (1:229/428)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.07.21 09:56
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
Works great, cheers Smile

Aaron/DW

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.12.21 10:01
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
NA> VERSION 4 - DECEMBER 5 2021

Ack

--- DB4 - Dec 5 2021
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)

From: Dean Galloway (1:114/709)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.12.21 21:10
Re: Minor D'Bridge release available
NA> VERSION 4 - DECEMBER 5 2021
NA> ---------------------------

Installed and functioning fine.

--- D'Bridge 4
* Origin: Buckeye Telegraph (1:114/709)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 06.12.21 23:39
On 06 Dec 21 21:10:58, Dean Galloway said the following to Nick Andre:

DG> Installed and functioning fine.

Got this message.

Nick
--- Renegade vY2Ka2