Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.04.21 17:43
For BitTorrent users only.

BrF> It seems like you were the only taker here though.

I was a taker. But my connection could only be IPv4. The max
rate at any one time was about 130kbps, but the rate was jumping
all over the place while your system was the sole feed. The
roughly 230MB file took a little over an hour to get. The max
my connection is capable of achieving is about 650kbps.

BrF> I guess the MAFIAA has managed to scare people away from
BrF> the superior bittorrent world. Why download from 30-40
BrF> servers simultaneously when you can all download from one
BrF> single server, right?

Torrent tech is amazing.
--
../|ug