Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.04.21 20:07
For BitTorrent users only.

TK> Tried again, now downloading from [2001:470:27:302::2]:12344

There you go then?

TK> You are using an ancient uTorrent 2.2.1. My uTorrent has no "Logger" tab.

I've tried a lot of newer versions, but didn't like how they were more and
more bloated, so I always reverted to 2.2.1. This version has all the
functionality I need, but none of the needless trinkets.

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)