Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.04.21 10:48
For BitTorrent users only.
>> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DD8E3B571A4D429E0B0B65FDC5F6C6E4626192BF

TK> Downloading from h-126-157.a357.priv.bahnhof.se:12344

TK> No Ipv6. Sad

If you test the IPv6 functionality for me, make sure that your bittorrent
client is set up to use IPv6. In uTorrent you can see it under the tab
"Logger". One of the first entries there should read "IPv6 is installed".

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)