Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.04.21 18:10
IPv6 Test
Hi Jay!

15 Apr 2021 19:00, from Jay Harris -> All:

JH> I've upgraded to a new router & everything *seems* to be working with
JH> some port scanners. Could I have someone please try & poll 1:229/664
JH> (bbs.nrbbs.net) w/ IPv6 to see if this router new is behaving?

Looks good:
+ 18:09 [28560] call to 1:229/664@fidonet
18:09 [28560] trying f664.n229.z1.binkp.net
[2607:fea8:ab00:253:a0fe:970:96b4:691]...
18:09 [28560] connected
+ 18:09 [28560] outgoing session with f664.n229.z1.binkp.net:24554
[2607:fea8:ab00:253:a0fe:970:96b4:691]

CU, Ricsi

... What drugs were necessary for you to come up with that non sequitur?
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Put your comments here (write legibly) --> [ ] (2:310/31)