Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.01.19 23:31
Jan.21st 1998
On January 21st 1998 the Washington Post broke the story about the
Clinton\Lewinsky affair.

Happy anniversary mister President.

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.99 SR41
* Origin: Ceci n'est pas un courriel (2:292/854)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.01.19 00:04
Re: Jan.21st 1998
JK> > On January 21st 1998 the Washington Post broke the story about the
JK> > Clinton\Lewinsky affair.

JK> > Happy anniversary mister President.

JK> Warning, Warning, Warning: No cats or dogs mentioned in message.

I beg to differ, Clinton was getting a lot of pussy.

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.01.19 23:13
Re: Jan.21st 1998
>> > On January 21st 1998 the Washington Post broke the story about the
>> > Clinton\Lewinsky affair.

>> > Happy anniversary mister President.

>> Warning, Warning, Warning: No cats or dogs mentioned in message.

> I beg to differ, Clinton was getting a lot of pussy.

Eh... I think he got something else... Lol

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.01.19 08:17
Re: Jan.21st 1998

JK> >> Warning, Warning, Warning: No cats or dogs mentioned in message.

JK> > I beg to differ, Clinton was getting a lot of pussy.

JK> Eh... I think he got something else... Lol

You mean the message "was" off-topic? Cool

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.01.19 12:34
Re: Jan.21st 1998
Ward,

WD>JK> > On January 21st 1998 the Washington Post broke the story about the
WD>JK> > Clinton\Lewinsky affair.

WD>JK> > Happy anniversary mister President.

WD>JK> Warning, Warning, Warning: No cats or dogs mentioned in message.

WD>I beg to differ, Clinton was getting a lot of pussy.

Touche'.

Whether you love or loathe him, his presidential library has done a
lot for the tourism industry in central Arkansas. In fact the "Clinton
School Of Public Service" is in the former Rock Island Railroad Depot.

I was never in the station when the Rock Island still used it. They
had converted it to a Spaghetti Warehouse, but it didn't last long.

Daryl

===

--- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
* Origin: FIDONet: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.01.19 12:12
Re: Jan.21st 1998
Janis,

JK>>> Warning, Warning, Warning: No cats or dogs mentioned in message.

JK>> I beg to differ, Clinton was getting a lot of pussy.

JK>Eh... I think he got something else... Lol

Reminds me of the joke where this woman was holding the cremated ashes
of her late husband in her hand.

She says "You know what, Harry?? You know that fancy car and fancy
house you said you'd never let me have?? Well, I've got both now, and
I'm the envy of the neighborhood!!".

She added "Amd, about that blow job you said I'd never give you??
Well..." -- and with that she inhales, then blows the ashes out of her
hand to the ground. <G>

(There's your next HUMOR entry for the FIDOGazette) <G>.

Daryl

===