Fidonet Portal

From: Jay Harris (1:229/664)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.04.21 19:00
IPv6 Test
Hi All,

I've upgraded to a new router & everything *seems* to be working with some
port scanners. Could I have someone please try & poll 1:229/664
(bbs.nrbbs.net) w/ IPv6 to see if this router new is behaving?

Thanks,
Jay

... Modesty died when clothes were born.

--- Telegard v3.09.g2-sp4/mL
* Origin: Northern Realms | 289-424-5180 | bbs.nrbbs.net (1:229/664)

From: Jay Harris (1:229/664)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.04.21 19:45
Re: IPv6 Test
*** Quoting Bj*rn Felten from a message to Jay Harris ***

JH> Could I have someone please try & poll 1:229/664

BF> Looking good.

Thank you! Smile

Jay

... The greatest problem about old age is the fear that it may go on too long.

From: Jay Harris (1:229/664)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.04.21 19:45
Re: IPv6 Test
*** Quoting Andrew Leary from a message to Jay Harris ***

AL> Hello Jay!

AL> Looks like it's working just fine.

Thanks so much!

Jay